Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lazy bug

Watched HSM3 today with San and Be, not as nice as I have expected, both songs and storyline disappoint me, a bit.

Prof finally replied my email regarding my thesis, with merely few words "hand in as soon as possible, today(Friday) if possible". WHAT? he replied me on Friday and want me to give him on the same day as well. Ok, I admit that I'm lazy enough to do it and keep on procrastinating... Quote Jo's term, TJL~~~~haihz....

Wake up Low Pei Gee! You should have LOVE doing research, you know you can gain alot from your research, reasearch makes you more like an undergrads! oh my, I'm so in love with my thesis now, and Imma do it passionately~! No doubt, I'm applying law of attraction, and praying hard for it to come true. Don't get it? Never mind, just make me fall in love with T.H.E.S.I.S. thank you berry much~!

2 comments:

Greencat said...

Wei! Be hardworking now, concentrate! Ok?! Haha! Everything will run smooth...

Joee said...

well done! for finishing your thesis.. You can fully enjoy your hols now!BEtter do! it might be your last long hols~~ same for me.~~ huhu~~~