Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lagged

Sorry for lack updates lately. Simply because I have nothing much to update about, ok, not that sad actually, I was rushing for my internship report, it's 90% done, but not my thesis... I'm so bored facing all the paper work....HELP~~~~~

Just to inform you guys, I might move again, I mean my blog. I found out that wordpress is way more systematic than here... I know, I'm like switching a little too often, just like myself, changing my mind every second... haihz...


I can't tell my feelings now, I just feel bored, not that kind of bored though, you know what I mean??

I must finish my report today, and start the......

thesis? MAYBE.... I really not in the mood.

I'll continue watching Gossip Girl. Ya, I know I'm slow....

Hey, any part time jobs available? I think I need one, tell me if you have any ya, thanks.

No comments: