Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ANEBODA

As Be requested... Imma blog about my new love~ My white wardrobe, named Aneboda. hahaha, in fact, I was wanna blog about it before be asking.


Yeay, pathetically, I FINALLY have a proper wardrobe. I know, it wasn't those large wardrobe with 4 doors which able to load thousands pieces of clothes... that kind of wardrobe. It is small, yet I'm satisfied to have it. You don't know how sad am I whenever I look back to my old wardrobe, my tears can drop I tell you, not that serious actually. haha


Ok, stop all the craps, I'm happy with what I have, that's all.




Wardrobe that made my day~!

When it is empty.

When it is loaded. Oh well, obviously, there are still many space left, that's mean I can get myself more clothes? hahaha. Money~ where are you?

Ok, enough for the wardrobe. I swear I'll get a bigger and nicer in the future. *determined*

I have just paint my nails red.

Cos I'm going to watch HSM3! *crosses fingers*

Why red? and why HSM? Cos wildcat theme colour is red, I suppose? hahahaha. whatever is it, I just feel like painting it red. *vain*

1 comment:

Greencat said...

Haha! Although very san fu, but finally dream comes true, right?! Hope you will take good care for Aneboda.