Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kiss goodbye my internship ~

Omigosh, I know I'm wrong, I know I shouldn't have neglected you, I know you're lonely... my bloggie... Never has a blogger that can be lazier than me, I think.

I AM BACK!!!! *sweat*

It's been ages since I last updated, the thing is I was busy on the last few days/weeks? for my internship, real busy... worked till midnight for few days... ok, no point mentioning all these now, I think noone is interested to hear my intern story anymore, the story line will somehow surrounding the 'lady boss'.

Ok, intern no more, scolding no more, yelling no more, unfair no more, ignorance no more...

Yeay no more as well...

Because

I have tons of reports to write!!!! I wanna cry ler, I am in holiday mode now, why must I write report!!! hmphhhh....

what? photos? you wanna see photos?

hahaha.

I'm in mess now, very long didn't update myself on the net already, and I have no idea which photo to be choosen.... >.<>I enjoy having them with me throughout the intern!!! Thanks alot guys. *heart*

no, not just them, I wanna thank Adwin, thank Calvin, thank Kok Foo, thank Jojo. Thanks alot. You guys mean a lot to me. *hugs*

Till then.

Come back soon for new update ya, as I'm going to meet the 3 in lurve on this coming Tuesday! hooray~~!!! *grinning*

3 comments:

Pei Shian said...

welcome back!! u wud nv noe how i was longing ur updates! lol! gal, ur hair is so long dy....

Teapot Rika said...

my love, thanks for being that supporting~! <3 and dear, I just had my haircut the other day, now is much shorter, the fringe. Miscommunication between the hairdresser and I again. haih... hahaha.

Greencat said...

Thanks for bringing us a lot of memorable moments...